THE POLYMER SOCIETY OF KOREA

연구논문 초록집

초록 검색

세션명 의료용 고분자 부문위원회 (I)
발표장 제2회장
논문코드 1L2-1
발표일 2021-10-21
발표시간 14:00-14:25
논문제목 Photocrosslinkable Biopolymers for Enhanced Tissue Adhesion and Local Drug Delivery
발표자 양승윤
발표자 소속 부산대학교
저자 양승윤
소속 부산대학교
논문초록 Photocrosslinkable biodegradable polymers have emerged as a new class of biomaterials in tissue adhesion and drug delivery. In part 1 of my talk, I will present in situ photocrosslinkable hyaluronic acid (HA)-based tissue adhesives, providing tunable mechanical properties and firm tissue adhesion under wet and dynamic conditions. Depending on the degree of photocrosslinkable groups, mechanical and adhesive properties were improved. In part 2, I will present a radioactive HA hydrogel microparticles, which can be used for local radiotherapy with minimal off-target biodistribution. The radioactive HA microgels exhibited a prolonged radioactivity kinetics similar to the natural decay of radioisotope, thereby providing long-term and predictable radioactivity. Moreover, using a rat model, we further confirmed the local retention of photocrosslinked HA microgels around the injected site and their high biocompatibility throughout the application period.